Sending Final Official Transcripts
Please do not mail official transcripts directly to the Economics Department or the Graduate Admissions and Enrollment office.
If admitted, you will be required to submit your official final transcripts and other documents directly to the Graduate Admissions and Enrollment Office.
Your institution may email your official documents directly to email@example.com. Delays in receiving these documents may prevent registration in your first or future terms. Please contact the Office of Graduate Admission and Enrollment for more information.
Getting Ready for Fall
- View the new student orientation schedule.
- Set up your Johns Hopkins email account.
- Get a J-Card, which is the Hopkins student photo ID.
- Proof of immunizations are mandatory. New students must complete the pre-entrance health requirements.
- Health insurance is mandatory for all students. Read the health insurance policy and then view coverage options.
All new graduate students must complete Section 1 of the I-9 form. Then, all students must schedule an appointment with Student Employment Services to complete Section 2. Please select work location: Student from KSAS & WSE.
- Visit the Graduate Student Life website.
- The Housing Guide provides information about housing, signing a lease, renting, budgeting, neighborhoods, and temporary housing.